Student Grievance Cell
The function of the cell is to look into and resolve the grievances of any student. Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the department members in person. Grievances may also be sent through writing a letter regarding the same addressed to the officer in-charge of Students’ Grievance Cell.
- to develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the institute.
- To uphold the dignity of the College by ensuring strife free atmosphere in the College through promoting cordial Student-Student relationship and Student-teacher relationship etc.
- Encouraging the Students to express their grievances / problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
- Advising Students of the College to respect the right and dignity of teachers and of one another and show utmost restraint and patience whenever any occasion of rift arises.
- Advising All the Students to refrain from inciting Students against other Students, teachers and College administration